World Class Manufacturing (WCM) is the philosophy of being the best, the fastest, and the lowest cost producer of a product or service. It implies the constant improvement of products, processes, and services to remain an industry leader and provide the best choice for customers, regardless of where they are in the process.
World Class Manufacturing is a management process that combines Concepts, Principles, Policies, and Techniques for managing and operating manufacturing operations.
Sourcing & Supply Chain is organizing 3 sessions on World Class Manufacturing. Amongst them, the first session was organized on 1st May 2021 at 19.00 IST.
Speaker – Jayanta Chakraborty (FIE)
* Materials Management veteran with 30+ years of experience
* Fellow of Institution of Engineers
* Best Faculty Award 2019 winner from Indian Institute of Materials Management
Webinars will include:
– Basics of WCM
– Technical and Managerial pillars of WCM
– Team Building
– Waste Management
– Best Practices
– WCM Model & Techniques
– WCM Competitiveness in the Industrial and Information age
– Operating environment & Globalization
– Few real-life Examples
Checkout Session 2 below.