Why SSC Thought Leadership?
SSC is connecting the world’s best SCM professionals together for improving the Supply Chain Community practices.
- Right Recognition through our network and collaborations
- Establish your professional profile digitally
- Build your professional network
- Learn about other industries and their SCM model
- Access to showcase your best skill set and expertise on the webpage of SSC and one of the best professional networking platform – LINKEDIN
Areas of Expertise covered under SSC Thought Leadership:
Guidelines for Article/Blog Writing:
The article should be written clear, short, and precise.
- The minimum word limit for submission of an article shall be 800 words and based on the topics and content coverage, you may increase the words as per your requirement.
- In order to engage viewers, try to use suitable high-quality graphics/images/figures. Preferably 2-4 in each article.
- The language of the article should be easy to read. Make sure to remove all the grammatical and spelling errors before submitting.
- Try to give a catchy subject line.
- No Plagiarism is allowed and the article shall be written completely in your own words and unique. You may take reference from already available articles with due reference and links.
- Whenever possible, try to give real-time examples/ include authentic statistics.
- Make sure to submit your article/blog in one of the areas of expertise mentioned above.
Guidelines for Webinar / Talk Show
- The duration of the webinar/talkshow shall be 1 hour followed by a questions and answers session of 15 minutes.
- The webinar shall be focused on one of the areas of expertise mentioned above.
- In order to engage viewers, it shall cover real-life examples with data, graphics, easy to understand models and 3 key takeaways for the audience.
- The language of webinar/talk shows will be ENGLISH only looking at an international audience.
- You need to submit the deck/presentation 2 weeks before the webinar slot allotted to you.
- Complete Demo of the webinar to SSC team is compulsory before starting marketing of the event and necessary changes suggested by team SSC must be incorporated in presentation.
- You need to follow the SSC guidelines and incorporate the SSC logo in the deck.