Logistics is not merely the movement of goods and arranging resources for business, but it’s a most strategic function in the Supply Chain. It requires the attention of the top management and the fuel of technology to gear up to the next level.
This Conference is a two-day virtual conference that aims to provide a platform to all logistics & supply chain players along with their ecosystem partners to come together & chart a roadmap for the sector’s overall growth & development.
With its theme of Transforming Indian Logistics via Technology, the Summit shall focus on understanding how the future of the sector shall unfurl in the coming decade and the role of technology in fuelling its growth story.
Sourcing and Supply Chain is proud Ecosystem Partner for this event and invites you to register for the same to be a part of this revolutionary discussion regarding the future of Logistics in India.
Name of event: Logistics-Tech Conference
Date of event: 28th to 29th July 2021
Location of event: Virtual
Key Focus Areas:
- Perishable Goods, FMCG, Pharma Companies
- Supply Chain Solution Providers
- Automation, ERPs, Technology Service Providers
- Automobile, Heavy Goods, Consumer Durables, Commodity Companies
- Freight Movers: Truckers, Shippers, Air Cargos, Railways
- Loading and Packaging Solution Providers
- White Goods, Manufacturers, Consumer Electronic Companies
- E-Commerce and Last Mile Delivery
- Warehousing, Storage and Cold Storage Companies
- Role of Emerging Technologies in Transforming Logistics
- Future of Work and Sustainable Logistics
- Policy and Regulatory Framework to Enable Indian Logistics
- Building a Robust Logistics Infrastructure in India