Prefer Listening over Reading? Try SSC Audible...
World Class Manufacturing (WCM) is the philosophy of being the best, the fastest, and the lowest cost producer of a product or service. It implies the constant improvement of products, processes, and services to remain an industry leader and provide the best choice for customers, regardless of where they are in the process.
World Class Manufacturing is a management process that combines Concepts, Principles, Policies, and Techniques for managing and operating manufacturing operations.
Sourcing & Supply Chain has organized the 3rd and final session on World Class Manufacturing at 19.00 IST on 15th May 2021.
Speaker – Mr. Jayanta Chakraborty (FIE)
* Materials Management veteran with 30+ years of experience
* Fellow of Institution of Engineers
* Best Faculty Award 2019 winner from Indian Institute of Materials Management
The webinar will include:
– Basics of WCM
– Flexible Manufacturing System
– Lean Manufacturing System
– Cellular Manufacturing
– WCM Implementation
– Obstacles To WCM
– Employees Involvement Program
– Case Study – NTPC Limited
Checkout the same below.