Speaker: Mr Sumit Wadhawan
– A dynamic result-oriented professional with 25+ years of expertise in creating or managing the supply chain of leading international brands, retailers, and e-commerce players.
– The strategic initiatives and innovative methodologies adopted in the area of Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Vendor Compliance, Sustainable Strategic Sourcing have been instrumental in enhancing the organizational core values and vision.
-Sumit is an alumnus from MIT, US (Supply Chain Analytics & Design Strategies), NMIMS, Mumbai (Supply Chain & Operations), and IIT, Delhi (Supply Chain Dynamics & Logistics Management).
– He has been an ISO auditor for several organizations and earned a Six Sigma Black Belt. Currently, Sumit is a visiting faculty at IIM, Kashipur.
– He has written profusely on Supply Chain Strategies and an avid thought speaker on several platforms.
– Disruption Vs Vulnerability
– Reasons and Risk Assessment
– The Great Reset
– Disruption to Resilience
– Strategies and Leadership
– Reset Normal
Learn * Share * Subscribe
Don’t forget to leave your feedback.